Endpoint DLP allows for organizations to detect, inspect, and secure critical data on endpoints even when users are not connected to the network. It is important to ensure that critical data that resides on laptops, servers and in the Cloud services is only used by the correct people and for the appropriate purposes.
Your live demo will include:
- Discussion around your unique challenges and requirements
- A walkthrough of the software in action
- An overview of Endpoint DLP benefits and features
- Plenty of time for questions
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch to schedule a demo at a time that's most convenient for you.
What Do I Get with the Clearswift Endpoint DLP?
- Device control: allow/block devices and cloud access
- Data in use: monitor, block or encrypt confidential data
- Data at rest: locate and quarantine critical information on local drives and network shares