Cyber Security Europe is one of the largest cyber security events held in the UK. It forms part of the IP Expo - 6 events under one roof, a fantastic line up of speakers (Google, Wiki, Microsoft to name a few) and over 15,000 registrants expected to attend.
This year, Clearswift is excited to be an Exhibitor of the event which is being held 7th and 8th October at EXcel in London. The event theme is ‘Securing the Digital Enterprise’, extremely relevant in light of the influx of data breach news stories hitting the media over the past year which have forced organisations to reconsider their cyber security strategies.
Join us on stand #AA2, located near the entrance of the Cyber Security Event hall, to see:
- ARgon for Email – see the latest, straightforward innovation in data loss prevention technology in action to understand how it prevents the unauthorised sharing of critical information
- Securing Office 365 – see how Clearswift technology works with Office 365 bringing enterprise security to Enterprises deploying critical information in the Cloud
- Internal Data Loss Prevention – understand how Clearswift can mitigate information security threats from within
- Insider Threat Intelligence – understand the insider threat that exists within your organisation giving you a far greater chance of predicting their next move and adapting your approach to negate it
- Discover if your organisation is at risk of a data breach - book a free Clearswift Critical Information Health Check
And, don’t miss our very own Kevin Bailey, Vice President, Market Strategy speaking on Day 1 at 11.40am in the ‘Future of Threat Intelligence Theatre’ presenting ‘When sensitive data hits the social media fan’.
Did someone say “Free Beer”? Clearswift is also participating in the Oktoberfest ‘Happy Hour’ at the end of Day One from 4pm which means there will be free beer, German snacks and friendly banter on offer to all who stop by our stand!
Registration for the event is free - visit the IT Expo Europe website and sign up today.
We look forward to seeing you there!