You need data loss prevention
Simple and free communication is critical to business success. Traditional tools like email need to be enabled alongside collaborative and social networking services like Facebook, Yammer and Twitter for maximum employee efficiency.
But these modern communications channels pose significant risks to organizations that do not have a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution in place. Issues include:
- Accidentally misdirected emails
- Accidentally attached the wrong file
- Malicious information leaks of business critical or confidential information by an aggrieved employee.
As a result, your organization’s customer data and Intellectual Property (IP) could be compromised at any time. Data loss prevention is a business-critical requirement.
Traditionally, implementing data loss prevention solutions has been:
- Time consuming
- Slow to fully implement.
Research cited in 'The need for DLP now' white paper shows that companies may be advised to plan a three-year roadmap to roll out DLP measures.
It doesn't need to be that way. Clearswift's trusted data loss prevention software solutions:
- Can be rapidly deployed
- Reduce the traditional administrative set-up and pre-deployment planning burden by automatically detecting and stopping data leaks on the fly
- Offer superior value and dependability.
Thousands of organizations around the world rely on Clearswift data loss prevention solutions for protection at both web and email gateways.
Any and all information that enters and leaves your organization electronically, via email or the web, is subject to deep content analysis by Clearswift's content inspection engine.
- All email attachments are examined at the content level to prevent rule circumvention
- Web pages, status updates and files uploaded are stringently checked for policy violations
- All violations are enforced and recorded according to your policy settings
Clearswift SECURE Email Gateway offers an easy to use approach to providing secure email conversations. This data loss prevention technology gives you the privacy and control that secure messaging offers.