At Clearswift, we recognise that there will be times when you want expert knowledge to help with the deployment, upgrade, or migration of our products. We can also conduct periodic health checks, or provide consultation around business process change in existing solutions. The range of service packages we offer has been designed to ensure that you get the maximum value from your investment in Clearswift solutions.
Policy Definition Service
Whatever your data protection requirements, our team of certified engineers will design and implement a policy that meets all of your needs. We offer a range of policy definition packages that can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your organisation.
Our packages are:
- Silver: One of our engineers will work with key stakeholders in your organisation to identify your unique data protection requirements. We can run tailored workshops to help your organisation define its requirements in areas such as social media and regulatory compliance. Our engineer will then tailor your content security policy to meet these requirements. This will be performed alongside your team, to ensure that you understand the policy and how to change it when necessary.
- Gold: To maximise your return on investment, our engineer can deliver a formal training course to ensure that you fully understand how to adapt your content security policy to meet the changing needs of your organisation.
Policy Definition Packages at a Glance
|Bespoke policy definition||x||x|
|Implementation of recommended policy and testing||x||x|
|Post installation report||x||x|
|Clearswift Engineer (CE) training course+||x|
|Typical duration*||3 days||5+ days|
+ Bespoke course for up to 4 people. The course durations are:
- CE Clearswift Secure Email Gateway: 2 days
- CE Clearswift Secure Web Gateway: 1 day
* Durations are based upon a typical customer deployment of a single Clearswift solution. More complex deployments may require longer engagements. Clearswift will conduct a review of your existing deployment prior to issuing you with a formal quote for the policy definition service.
Clearswift reserves the right to change the contents and pricing of the Policy Definition Packages at any time.