At Clearswift, we recognise that there will be times when you want expert knowledge to help with the deployment, upgrade, or migration of our products. We can also conduct periodic health checks, or provide consultation around business process change in existing solutions. The range of service packages we offer has been designed to ensure that you get the maximum value from your investment in Clearswift solutions.
Adaptive Redaction Policy Definition Service
The Adaptive Redaction features of the Clearswift Secure Gateways allow you to implement a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policy that doesn’t become a barrier to valid business traffic. This can help to minimize the time spent managing false positives, while keeping your organization protected from the impact of data loss.
The most time consuming part of implementing any DLP solution is understanding the data that should be entering and leaving your organization, and who should be sending and receiving it.
Whatever your data protection requirements, our team of certified engineers will design and implement a policy that meets all of your needs. We offer a range of Adaptive Redaction policy definition packages that can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your organization.
Our packages are:
- Silver: Our engineers will work with key stakeholders in your organization to identify your unique data protection requirements and how our Adaptive Redaction features can best address them. We can run tailored workshops to help your organization define its requirements in areas such as protecting client data and maintaining regulatory compliance. Our engineers will then tailor your content security policy to meet these requirements. This will be performed alongside your team.
- Gold: To maximise your return on investment, our engineer can also deliver a formal training course to ensure that you fully understand how to adapt your content security policy to meet the changing needs of your organisation.
Adaptive Redaction Policy Definition Packages at a Glance
|Requirements gathering workshop||x||x|
|Bespoke policy definition||x||x|
|Software health check||x||x|
|Implementation of recommended policy and testing||x||x|
|Post installation report||x||x|
|Certified Clearswift Engineer (CCE) training course+||x|
|Typical duration*||3 days||5+ days|
+ Bespoke course for up to 4 people. The course durations are:
- CE Clearswift Secure Email Gateway: 2 days
- CCE Clearswift Secure Web Gateway: 1 day
* Durations are based upon a typical customer deployment of a single Clearswift solution. More complex deployments may require longer engagements. Clearswift will conduct a review of your existing deployment prior to issuing you with a formal quote for the Adaptive Redaction Policy Definition service.
Clearswift reserves the right to change the contents and pricing of the Adaptive Redaction Policy Definition Packages at any time.