Clearswift and the local Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Baltimore, Raleigh and Tampa Bay Chapters have announced a new sponsorship relationship to help their members prepare for the next wave of cyber-attacks and information borne threats.
As one of the most prominent communities of international cybersecurity professionals, ISSA seeks solution-oriented, proactive, and innovative sponsors to help educate and support their members. Clearswift, a game-changer in the cybersecurity industry, has recently grabbed a number of headlines with its rapid new entrance in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP), winner of SC Magazine Europe “Best Email Security” award and nominated as a finalist for the “Best DLP,” “New Product Announcement” and “Companies with Tomorrow’s Technology Today” in the upcoming cybersecurity award season. Together, ISSA and Clearswift will share an aligned focus around managing technology risk and critical information protection.
Clearswift has appointed Jerry Leclair, Eastern and Federal Regional Director, as the key liaison to support the local ISSA Chapter members and coordinate cyber-threat briefings, technology demonstrations and proof of concepts. Jerry will be frequently attending local Chapter meetings and events to provide members direct access to industry leading cybersecurity resources and to discuss topics ranging from:
- Adaptive DLP – New Game-Changing Approach to Critical Information Protection
- Cyber Readiness – 3 Practical Ways to Ensure your Email Security can Handle an Attack
- Web, Cloud and Social Media Security Best Practices
- Malware in Attachments - Stop them Striking your Organization
- PCI Compliance: How to Redact Credit Card Info from Inbound Emails
- Top 10 Microsoft Office 365 Email Security and DLP Concerns
- 8 Reasons Why DLP is Now Practical for SMB, Education and Local Government Organizations
ISSA Journal – April 2016 Volume 14 Issue 4
Protecting against Tomorrow's Malware Attacks Today
By Guy Bunker - ISSA member, UK Chapter and Clearswift, SVP of Products
ISSA 2016 International Conference – November 2-3, 2016 Dallas, TX United States
Transform from Surviving to Thriving by Preparing for the Next Wave of Cyber-Attacks and Information Borne Threats
Thursday 11/3/2016 from 11:30 am - 12:15 pm in room Cumberland L.