Adaptive DLP is data loss prevention redefined
Clearswift’s Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (A-DLP) technology protects organizations from advanced cyber threats and sensitive data loss and ensures compliance with data protection regulations. The solution offers an automated, disruption-free and content-aware approach to protecting the unauthorized loss of sensitive data through email, the internet, including cloud collaboration applications, and removable devices.
How it works?
While traditional solutions ‘stop and block’ questionable data transfers, A-DLP automatically applies the most optimal security treatment based on its content and required regulation policy. This includes real-time redaction, encryption, blocking or deleting.
Find out more
Clearswift’s award-winning SEG solution provides:
- An unparalleled level of Deep Content Inspection (DCI): Clearswift’s DCI engine inspects and analyses all emails and attachments (including images) being shared in and out of the organization for dangerous or sensitive content.
- Advanced inbound threat protection through Structural Sanitization: automatically removes the active code (that delivers Ransomware and Malware) from documents, images and other file types, preventing phishing attempts from succeeding.
- Text Redaction in images through Optical Character Recognition (OCR): extracting and analyzing text from an image file, an image embedded within an electronic document, or a scan of a document to detect sensitive data.
- Compliance controls with Data Redaction: automatically redacts sensitive data such as PCI and PII from documents and files, allowing the ‘secure’ version to be delivered to the recipient. It does not stop and block.
- Document Sanitization: automatically removes hidden sensitive metadata such as GPS data, author and software names, as well as revision history and track changes, preventing sensitive data loss risks or embarrassing mistakes.
Clearswift SEG additional features:
SPF/DKIM/DMARC (anti spoofing) • Anti-Steganography • Encryption • Lexical expression qualifiers (LEQs) • Data Discovery