Clearswift is honored to have been named as one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Cyber Security companies in 2017 by Silicon Review magazine.
The US-based publication was particularly impressed by Clearswift’s technology portfolio in the areas of data loss prevention and deep content inspection. Silicon Review also referenced Clearswift’s collaborative approach to Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (DLP) which ensures a disruption-free approach for businesses, while protecting against the unauthorized loss of critical information.
Dr. Guy Bunker, SVP Products and Marketing at Clearswift, said:
“We’re absolutely delighted to see our growth and product development being recognized, and with the backing of RUAG, we expect to see even greater growth going forwards.”
The publication looked back at the history of Clearswift, from the launch of its legacy MIMEsweeper product in 1995, through to the 2006 launch of the SECURE Email Gateway, and highlighted how the product range has expanded up to, and since, the recent acquisition by RUAG at the start of 2017.
Clearswift’s most recent security initiative, Data Protection+ which was launched in June, is aimed at organizations who have security solutions in place today and recognize the immediate need for more advanced security, but cannot afford to 'rip and replace.’ Dr. Guy Bunker mentioned, “At Clearswift, we are well across the constantly evolving threat landscape and data protection regulations such as the GDPR. Our solutions are designed to support organizations with these information security challenges, without hindering communication flow.”
“Clearswift empowers organizations of all sizes and verticals to enhance their existing security infrastructure with the most advanced protection against today’s cyber-attacks and data loss risks.”
Other recognition for Clearswift in the past year includes:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention, February 2017 (also featured in Gartner Critical Capabilities for DLP report)
- Radicati Corporate Web Security Market Quadrant, May 2017
- Top 25 Compliance Solution Providers, APAC CIO Magazine, 2017
- Winner of Gold award for Adaptive Data Loss Prevention, Info Security Products Guide, 2017
- Forrester Wave for Data Loss Prevention, 2016
- Featured in NATO report on Cyber Defence Situational Awareness Technologies, 2016