Expecting to be one of the most innovative IT security events of the year, the RSA Conference 2017 plans to deliver on the anticipated hype by redefining the cyber-intellect of thousands of ethical hackers descending on San Francisco, California the week of Feb 13th thru 17th.
Crowd-sourced threat updates and technical revolutions will triangulate around marquee cyber topics that will range from Ransomware summits and National Security debates, to building the Internet of Things Risk Model and Cyberwarfare. Insightful conversations that will lead to socially engineered best practices and new defense strategies.
Advance cyber threat prevention and compliance with ever increasing privacy regulations (i.e. GDPR) will require more than just a planned strategy, it will demand cutting-edge technology that stays ahead of the next generation of evading attacks. And RSA Conference 2017 will deliver The Tech to do just that.
We are set to impress by showcasing our game-changing Adaptive Security for Cloud Apps, Email and Web. This unprecedented layer of real-time monitoring, inspection and sanitization bolts onto an organization existing security infrastructure to extend beyond its perimeter and provide the agile defense upgrade needed to future-proof protection from unknown threats.
Visit us at the Clearswift booth # N4700 to learn how Adaptive Security:
- Sanitizes Ransomware Threats - Stops Zero-Hour Threats. Signature-Less. No Delays.
- Prevents Confidential Data Leaks - Unparalleled Inspection and Redaction. No False Positives. No Disruptions.
- Automates Compliance - Track, Trace and Secure Regulatory Data (PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- Extends Security to the Cloud and Office 365 - Shadow IT Detection. Data Redaction. Advance Threat Prevention.
Attendees that engage with Clearswift’s Adaptive Security technical demonstration will take home the knowledge to redefine their cyber security defense and a limited edition “Ethical Hacker” Hoodie.
Find out more
- FREE PASS: Contact us for a complimentary RSA Conference 2017 EXPO Pass
- Visit us at booth# N4700 - Stop by for live demos, giveaways, meetings and more!
- Schedule Virtual Demo – Unable to attend in-person but want to be amazed by Adaptive Security
By Scott Kosciuk, Clearswift