We are excited to share the news that we’ve been included in this year’s Gartner Magic Quadrant report for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention. As a new entrant to the January 2016 Magic Quadrant (MQ) for DLP, we are honored that we have been recognized among established players in the field by one of the industry’s top analyst firms. We believe this recognition is due to our unique, non-disruptive approach towards preventing the malicious or accidental loss of an organization’s sensitive data.
...the marketplace validates all the hard work our team has put in to develop a game-changing technology that redefines the traditional DLP market...
Clearswift is one of only ten vendors to be included in the Magic Quadrant, and one of only seven included in the Gartner October 2015 Competitive Landscape: Data Loss Prevention Market, 2015 Report. We believe inclusion in this prestigious report so soon after the introduction of our Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (A-DLP) to the marketplace validates all the hard work our team has put in to develop a game-changing technology that redefines the traditional DLP market to focus on the changing data protection needs of the customer and advancing threat landscape.
Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (A-DLP) offers a unique, non-disruptive approach to protecting the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive data wherever it lives – at the endpoint, on premise or in the cloud. While traditional solutions, can ‘stop and block’ questionable communications and digital processes, A-DLP automatically removes only the sensitive information and malicious content as it passes in and out of the organization’s network without the need for human intervention, allowing the rest of the business activity to continue. This removes the costly false positives; along with the headaches and hassle to rescue legitimate communications trapped in quarantine, which can be endlessly frustrating for time-sensitive business communications.
Being able to offer DLP without disrupting business is one of the key differentiators that has brought us onto the MQ, however, we understand that to help customers meet the challenges of tomorrow’s information borne threats and cyber-attacks we need to offer a more compelling and cost-effective solution than what the industry’s 10 year old legacy architectures presented. Therefore, the Clearswift Adaptive Data Loss Prevention unique offering also includes:
- Advanced threat protection to prevent the loss or ransom of data from malware attacks bypassing AV and sandboxing technologies
- Document sanitization to ensure the consistent removal of metadata and leaks of hidden data, while preventing information harvesting and phishing attacks
- Bi-directional data redaction to help ensure compliance with regulations such as PCI
- Distributed review and release to direct business managers for in-context approvals and well needed relief of administration on IT departments
- Cost-effective solution for all size budgets (often 2 to 3 times less expensive than the high-price tag and extensive service fees associated with traditional DLP)
Clearswift is honored to receive this recognition and help take the DLP market to the next level.
- What is Adaptive Data Loss Prevention?
- 8 reasons why DLP is now practical for SMB, Education and Local Government Organizations
- And the award for “Best Data Loss Prevention” solution goes to…
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.